About this product
Glass Bottle 30ml , 100ml , 250ml
Aluminium 500ml , 1000ml
Euterpe oleracea Fruit Oil
Therapeutic; beauty, cosmetics and hair products
Acai Berry Oil is rich in anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its significant content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10-30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes. Acai Oil's rich array of nutrients and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action make the oil a remarkable ingredient for use in anti-aging personal care products. Acai Oil is highly emollient and is an effective moisturizing oil for products intended to heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis. This oil penetrates the skin quickly, acting as an excellent emollient carrier oil. It is a highly beneficial ingredient in formulations intended to treat acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains
- Highly Moisturizing
- Natural Emollient
- Restores Elasticity to the Skin
- Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory
- Protects Skin from Free Radicals
- May Help Destroy and Prevent Cancer Cell Formation
- Quick Absorption
½ cup Akoma Shea Butter (Raw Shea Butter Organic or Shea Butter Pure (naturally filtered and deodorised) Organic
¼ cup Akoma Coconut Oil Virgin Organic (Cold Pressed) Food Grade
1 tbsp Akoma Acai Berry Oil
2 – 3 drops of your favourite Akoma essential oil (organic / non organic)
· Add all the ingredients in a large bowl.
· Start to mix the ingredients together using an electric mixer. Continue to scrape the sides down.
· As the ingredients combine, increase the spread of the mixer until it is on high. Whip till soft and fluffy.
· Your body butter should be whipped like stiff meringue peaks.
· Dispense into clean jars.
Don’t see your question? Contact our support team