- 1/4 cup of grated Castile Soap
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of glycerin
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
Dissolve the grated soap in hot water. Add olive oil and stir. Now, add glycerin to the mixture. Shampoo.
2. Moisturizing Shampoo (good for damaged hair)
- 1/4 cup of liquid Castile soap
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
Mix all the ingredients together. Apply to wet hair and wait a few minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Remember to shake the shampoo before every use. Also, store it at room temperature in an airtight container.
3. Chamomile Shampoo
Steep the tea bags in the water for about ten minutes. Add the grated soap. Now add glycerin and stir well. Store the mixture in a cool and dark place.
posted by Nina