- 1/4 cup of grated Castile Soap
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of glycerin
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
Dissolve the grated soap in hot water. Add olive oil and stir. Now, add glycerin to the mixture. Shampoo.
2. Moisturizing Shampoo (good for damaged hair)
- 1/4 cup of liquid Castile soap
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
Mix all the ingredients together. Apply to wet hair and wait a few minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Remember to shake the shampoo before every use. Also, store it at room temperature in an airtight container.
3. Chamomile Shampoo
- 4 bags of chamomile tea
- 1 1/2 tablespoons glycerin
- 4 tablespoons of grated soap
- 1 1/2 cups of water
Steep the tea bags in the water for about ten minutes. Add the grated soap. Now add glycerin and stir well. Store the mixture in a cool and dark place.