About this product
Skincare, haircare and cosmetics
- Can be applied throughout the day to soften dry, scaly spots.
- It can be used under make-up as a primer for a flawless application and as a base to maximize the effects of moisturizers.
- Squalane is also an ideal addition to nighttime facial treatments
- Used as a cuticle conditioner, keep cuticles soft and prevent cracks around finger tips
- Known to treat many skin problems, including psoriasis, eczema, dry/rough skin
- Prevent the formation of brown age spots
- It softens wrinkles and allows makeup to glide on effortlessly
- It is a wonderful cuticle conditioner. It keeps cuticles soft and preventing cracks developed around finger tips.
- Provides antimicrobial germ killing activity
- Heals chapped /cracked Skin
- Helps prevent UV damage to skin
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
- Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue
Don’t see your question? Contact our support team