INCI / BOTANICAL NAME:
Skincare, haircare, and cosmetic use only
- Can be applied throughout the day to soften dry, scaly spots.
- It can be used under make-up as a primer for a flawless application and as a base to maximize the effects of moisturizers.
- Squalane is also an ideal addition to nighttime facial treatments.
- Used as a cuticle conditioner, keep cuticles soft and prevent cracks around fingertips.
Akoma Olive Squalane prevents moisture loss and restores skin suppleness and flexibility. Provides a soft, silky, and not greasy to touch.
Our skin produces small amounts of squalane. When we get older, our bodies produce less and less of it. Since squalane oil is similar to human squalane, our skin does readily absorbs it deep into our skin to fight dryness. This deep penetration also helps the growth of the new cells.
- Prevent skin aging.
- Known to treat many skin problems, including psoriasis, eczema, dry/rough skin cracks, dermatitis, rashes, etc.
- Prevent the formation of brown age spots.
- It softens wrinkles and allows makeup to glide on effortlessly.
-makes a wonderful primer for makeup.
- It is a wonderful cuticle conditioner. It keeps cuticles soft and preventing cracks developed around the fingertips.
- Provides antimicrobial germ-killing activity.
- Heals chapped /cracked skin.
- Helps prevent UV damage to the skin.
- Helps skin to retain moisture.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
- Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue.
Commonly called "Face Lift" in a Bottle. It is simply amazing, everyone should try it!
PRECAUTIONS: For external use only, a patch test is recommended. This product can not be guaranteed from traces of nuts or other allergens.