Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil
Therapeutic; Beauty and hair products, cosmetics
Acai Berry Oil is rich in anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its significant content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10-30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes. Acai Oil's rich array of nutrients and antioxidants and anti-inflammatory action make the oil a remarkable ingredient for use in anti-ageing personal care products. Acai Oil is highly emollient and is an effective moisturizing oil for products intended to heal dry and cracked skin, eczema, and psoriasis. This oil penetrates the skin quickly, acting as an excellent emollient carrier oil. It is a highly beneficial ingredient in formulations intended to treat acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
- Highly Moisturizing
- Natural Emollient
- Restores Elasticity to the Skin
- Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory
- Protects Skin from Free Radicals
- May Help Destroy and Prevent Cancer Cell Formation
- Quick Absorption
PRECAUTIONS: For external use only, a patch test is recommended. This product can not be guaranteed from traces of nuts or other allergens.
GOOD FOR: Dry skin, mature skin
COLOUR: Dark Green
AROMA: Mild, Sweet Fruity Aroma
½ cup Akoma Shea Butter (Raw Shea Butter Organic or Shea Butter Pure (naturally filtered and deodorised) Organic
¼ cup Akoma Coconut Oil Virgin Organic (Cold Pressed) Food Grade
1 tbsp Akoma Acai Berry Oil
2 – 3 drops of your favourite Akoma essential oil (organic / non-organic)
- Add all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Start to mix the ingredients together using an electric mixer. Continue to scrape the sides down.
- As the ingredients combine, increase the spread of the mixer until it is on high. Whip till soft and fluffy.
- Your body butter should be whipped like stiff meringue peaks.
- Dispense into clean jars.